General Information about Worship with Us
• 10:00 am - Doors open
• 10:15 am - Hymn Sing (last Sunday of each month)
• 10:30 am - Worship Service begins
• After Worship - Refreshments and fellowship in Memorial Hall
During the Worship Service
• Printed copies of the Order of Service bulletin and announcements are
available from the ushers.
• Bibles disponible à l'entrée
• Pew cushions—please ask an usher if you need one.
• An unattended nursery with a changing table, toys, books and a rocking
chair is available for use if you need it.
• Envelopes for donations and requests for follow-up to your visit are in
the pew racks. They may be placed on the collection plate.
• “Circle Time” invites all children to come to the front of the church for a
special talk. After “Circle Time”, children move to the church halls with
their teachers for Sunday School classes. Visiting children are always
welcome to join them.
• Books and crayons are at the back of the church (to the left of the main
door as you enter). Children are welcome to use these materials.
Services of Holy Communion
• A Sunday near the end of January
• Palm Sunday (the Sunday before Easter)
• A Sunday in mid-June
• Worldwide Communion (first Sunday in October)
• First Sunday in Advent (four Sundays before Christmas Eve)
• Christmas Eve
Tributes, Dedications and In Memoriams
If you wish to make a special donation to remember a loved one or celebrate a
special event or a special someone during worship, we offer two ways to do so:
• Cut flowers or a flower arrangement may be placed in the Sanctuary.
These will be recognized in the bulletin and/or by the Minister. After the
service they will be delivered to people who are ill or shut-in.
• A bulletin may be sponsored on a specific date. The dedication or tribute
will be placed in the bulletin.
To arrange for either of the above, please contact the church office
If you know of anyone who needs pastoral care or if you know of a situation
where the church might be helpful, please contact the church office.
Want to Participate?
If you would like to join a church group or participate in other ways in church life
or if you would like more information about our activities for people of all ages,
please contact the church office. We look forward to hearing from you!
|This Week's Worship
November 19, 2017
November 26: 10:15 a.m. - Hymn sing followed by Anniversary & Reign of Christ
Sunday with worship leader Rev. Rosemary Lambie
December 3: 10:30 a.m. - Advent 1 service with worship leader Norman Haslam
December 10: 10:30 a.m. - Advent II with worship leader Royal Orr
St. Lambert United Church
|The United Church of Canada
L’Église Unie du Canada
VU #688, VU #340, VU #847, MV #138, VU #544,
Some Thoughts on Discipleship
Zephaniah 1: 7-18
1 Thessalonians 5: 1-11
Copyright © 2016 - St. Lambert United Church